Why you should print your photographs?
I’ve always believed that the best way for you to enjoy your portraits are in their physical form; and you should print your photographs out. I believe this will make your memories tangible and have presence; and it’s a way of preserving them that shows everybody what you value the most.
My question to you is how much do you value your memories?
There are many articles that support the idea of printing your photographs to preserve your memories. Here are just a few.
- Jpeg files actually lose quality over time.
- A Phsically printed photograph IS your backup.
- Computer technology can fail – A printed photograph cannot be lost in the ‘digital cloud’ or a crashed computer drive.
- A print has a physical presence – it’s intrinsic and has more feeling – How do you want to look back to your memories? On a screen?
- The Digital Graveyard is a thing!
Portfolio ‘print’ Boxes and matching USB Boxes
These really show that you care about your memories!
They come as either a 15-print collection or a 20-print collection. All the prints are 10 Inch by 8 Inch is size and are presented in a double mount frame. The Mounts are slip in so they are really easy for you to take out your photograph and use however you wish. Alternatively, you can have them framed.
The luxury linen portfolio boxes are individually hand built and designed to store and protect your photographs. They snap close and come with a ribbon tie; and also have a ribbon on the inside to safely lift your photographs from the box.
Many clients use them to keep as akeepsake, or give to someone they love as a special gift or use them as a precious memory box.